VILLAGE OF MEAD – PLANNING COMMISSION
SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES – JUNE 26, 2023
Mead Village Office, 312 S. Vine St.
The Village of Mead Planning Commission met Monday, June 26, 2023, at 6:30 pm. The meeting was called to order by Chairman Levi Durnal with roll call. Present were Levi Durnal, Robert Morin, James Halbmaier, and James Hannan. Members not in attendance Wyatt Swartz.
Chairman states: “The Village of Mead makes available at least one current copy of the Open Meetings Act posted in the meeting room at a location accessible to members of the public. The Act is posted in the front entry of the Village Office.”
Robert motioned, and James seconded the motion to approve the agenda. All members present agreed.
SCHEDULED GUESTS: No Scheduled Guests.
• Announce Andrew Jackson as new member of the Commission
• Oath of Office taken by Halbmaier, Morin and Jackson
• Chairman calls for nominations for Chairman
• Nominations cease with motion to approve Chairman
• Chairman calls for nominations for Vice Chairman
• Nominations cease with motion to approve Vice Chairman
• Chairman calls for nominations for Recorder
• Nominations cease with motion to approve Recorder
• Motion to approve minutes of the April 24 regular meeting and public hearing, May 15 special
meeting and June 12 special meeting
Following a discussion of the agenda items Robert motioned to table all new business until the majority of members could be in attendance. James seconded the motion. All members in attendance agreed.
At 6:35 pm the Chair called for adjournment. James motioned, and Robert seconded. All members present agreed.