Village of Mead Planning Commission meeting notes for February 25, 2019
Meeting called to order at 7:30 PM
Present were Jody Weible, Levi Durnal, Wyatt Swartz, and Rick Miller
Absent were Matt Bratsburg, Connie Schliffke, Jim Halbmaier, and Melissa Konecky
* Previous meeting minutes were Approved
* Guest David VanVleet
With permit application for privacy fence along north border of his property to separate the school playground from his yard.
Discussion concerning existing regulations and his application not meeting the existing regulations. The planning commission understands the request and the reasons for it, however this permit was not approved. The planning commission suggested, and supported his seeking a zoning variance with the city. A copy of the application for a zoning variance was provided and asked Mr. VanVleet to contact the city clerk for further assistance.
* Dalene and Scott Selko
Application for special permit for semi-in ground swimming pool.
Approved with stipulation of compliance for associated regulations:
1. No pool drainage to sanitary sewer system or adjoining property.
2. Must be enclosed by fence, at least 4 feet high, and equipped with a lockable gate.
* Discussed proposal for additional wording to section 9-201 for approval process of permits.
This issue was tabled to a later date because of low attendance, due to the weather.
* Jody Weible has announced her retirement from the Mead Village Planning Commission.
effective June 1, 2019.
* Levi Durnal motioned we adjourn, approved 8:45PM.
Recording Secretary (pro tem) Rick Miller.