Mead Public Library
Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- Meeting was called to order by Jen Lee at 5:34 pm. Open Meetings Act poster was pointed out on the west wall of the back room.
- Roll Call:
- Members Present-Hickman, Lee, Grasiani, Mayfield (via FaceTime)
- Member Absent-None
- Also present-Librarian Assistant-Roberta Kisling
- No Guests or Public Items to discuss
- Business Items
- The budget plan for 2021-2022 was submitted. Budget was approved with a cost-of-living wage increase for Roberta.
- Mulch for around the library was discussed and approved a check for $104.70 to Mead FFA.
- The Pilcrew grant was discussed. A check for $400.00 was approved. The funds will be used from materials and a $100.00 donation that was received.
- Director’s Report
- Reviewed Budget spending in June.
- Flag and Rope were replaced.
- Discussed the address numbers on the outside of building and the back door needed to be replaced or redone. A request for an estimate to install the new back door.
- Board Member Reports- None
- Minutes, Bills, Financials, and Monthly Reports
- Lee moved to approve.
- Seconded by Hickman.
- Lee-yes, Mayfield-yes, Grasiani-yes, Hickman-Yes. Motion carried.
- Meeting Adjourned at 6:03 pm.
Next Meeting: August 3rd, 2021, 5:30pm at the Mead Public Library.