Mead Public Library
Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- Meeting was called to order by Jen Lee at 5:06pm. Open Meetings Act poster was pointed out on the west wall of the back room.
- Roll Call:
- Members Present-Mayfield, Grasiani, Lee, Hickman
- Member Absent- King
- Also Present-Library Director-Laurie Van Ackeren
- No Guests or Public Items to discuss
- Business Items
- Story time attendance was up this month
- Fall Fling activity had 30 kids and 15 adults in attendance.
- Director’s Report
- Back door will be replaced
- Restroom will be painted
- New carper for front room has been selected.
- November is Read Aloud Month—looking for Guest Readers for story hour.
- October 17th-23 is National Friends of the Library Month
- Indoor scavenger hunt is a hit and will be on-going
- Mead School early out on October 7th=craft activity
- Mead School early out on October 28th =game time
- Board Member Reports-none at this time
- Minutes, Bills, Financials, and Monthly Reports
- Grasiani moved to approve.
- Seconded by Hickman.
- Motion carried.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:04pm
Next Meeting: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 5:00 at Mead Public Library
Respectfully Submitted by