Mead Public Library
Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Meeting was called to order by Jen Lee at 5:10pm. Open Meetings Act poster was pointed out on the west wall of the back room.
- Roll Call:
- Members Present-Mayfield, Grasiani, Lee, Hickman
- Member Absent- King
- Also Present-Library Director-Laurie Van Ackeren
- No Guests or Public Items to discuss
- Business Items
- Policy Review
- Changes were made to the Bylaws to accurately reflect our meeting days and times.
- Computer and Internet use policy was reviewed.
- Patron Behavior Policy was changed to reflect our current needs. Thus, if patron behavior is deemed by staff to be disruptive to the peace and purpose of the library, the patron will be asked to leave the library.
- We will not have a board meeting next month
- Director’s Report
- Patron attendance increased this month
- Storytime numbers have improved
- Kid’s craft had 9 in attendance
- Game time had 5 in attendance
- Board Member Reports-none at this time
- Minutes, Bills, Financials, and Monthly Reports
- Mayfield moved to approve.
- Seconded by Grasiani.
- Motion carried.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:30pm
Next Meeting: Tuesday, January 4, 2021, at 5:00 at Mead Public Library
Respectfully Submitted by