Mead Public Library
Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Meeting was called to order by Mary Mayfield at 5:00pm. Open Meetings Act poster was pointed out on the west wall of the back room.
- Roll Call:
- Members Present-Mayfield, King, Hickman
- Member Absent- Lee, Grasiani
- Also Present-Library Director-Laurie Van Ackeren
- No Guests or Public Items to discuss
- Business Items
- No new business at this time.
- Director’s Report
- Mardi Gras Party-March 1, 2022, 4pm-5pm. Board to help if able.
- 26 people attended the Welcome Winter party
- 10 people attended the Cupcake Wars event
- Budget and circulation stats look good
- Ideas were discussed in relation to donations in Jan Behren’s name
- New carpet and bathroom improvements look good.
- Great reviews of new teen area—still to be completed.
- Several grants were received and are/will be used for a new TV, activities for older patrons, indoor improvements
- Board Member Reports-none at this time
- Minutes, Bills, Financials, and Monthly Reports
- Mayfield moved to approve.
- Seconded by Hickman.
- Motion carried.
- Meeting adjourned at 5:40pm
Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 5:00 at Mead Public Library
Respectfully Submitted by